Thursday, June 28, 2012

July 2 - 6

Bacon Bears,
Our summer custodial staff is making a lot of progress throughout the building. I went through and snapped some pictures for you to see the progress (see below).

This week our office hours will be 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM except on Wednesday, July 4th (we are closed in observance of the holiday). I look forward to running my first road race in over 8 years (Pitman 4 Miler) and spending time with my family. Mrs. Klaudi will be on vacation this week. Please be paitent with me as I attempt to run the office :)


Looking forward to seeing everyone soon. Send me a picture of your summer vacation!

Summer at RM Bacon:


Ms. Spanbauer getting the NJASK records updated

Some rooms are getting finished!

Summer hallways while rooms are cleaned

Innovation Center is getting a Make Over!

Weekly Overview:
Monday - Office hours 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM; 2nd Grade Part Time Aide Interviews
Tuesday - Office hours 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Wednesday - Office Closed
Thursday - Office hours 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Friday - Office hours 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment