Friday, August 3, 2012

August 6 - 17

Bacon Bears,

Our summer break continues on! As I write this blog post, I have one thing on my mind - VACATION.

Next week I will be on vacation with my family. I have made a very tough decision. I will be completely ( I am sure some of you are surprised) powering down – No facebook, email, twitter, blogging, google+, pintrest, edmodo, linkedin, etc.). Just sun, sand, and family! I will be reading and writing, but nothing else!


Ever wonder about how to start a PLN (or what is a PLN?) Check this out:


The week after (August 13 – 17) I will be out of the office at a workshop for our newly formed Regional Achievement Centers (RAC). This information will be valuable as we learn more about what exactly is a "focus" school. Also that week, I will be attending Pad Camp on August 16 http://www.padcamp.org/ Come join me for free Professional Development…


The NJASK scores came back, and the preliminary numbers are promising. We made gains in almost all areas, and we took another step closer to becoming world class. As you might imagine, we have more work to do!
  
  
Building updates
No access to the 3rd floor on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday due to the floor being refinished.


Remember: Impossible is Nothing!

Office Hours
August 6 - 9 (7:30 - 4:30 PM)
August 13 - 16 (7:30 - 4:30 PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment