Friday, December 7, 2012

December 10 -14

Bacon Bears, 


You Matter! 
You Matter! 

This week students in grades 3 - 5 spent time preparing for next week's Winter Concert. Our Chorus and Band students improved each day, and we are all looking forward to Tuesday, December 11, 2012 @ 7:00 PM when they show off! 

Throughout the course of the week, our Bacon Bears continued to work on the important aspects of their learning. As I walked through the building, I heard high levels of questioning, students applying their learning, and lots of technology! Each day we take a step closer to being a world class 21st century school!

So, as we prepare for this upcoming week ask yourself these questions:
- Am I giving 110%?
- Am I being safe, responsible, and respectful?
- Will I improve from where I was last week? 

I am sure I have highlighted our building in previous posts, and I hate to brag, but we have an awesome school. Want to see why? Here are some pictures I took of the building this week. 


Our entrance is beginning to look a lot like... Holiday Break?


This is in 1st grade! 


A new football field? Or an instructional tool? 


Coats for Kids winners! 


Some Chorus students preparing for the Winter Concert 

Teachers.... Want to know more about Edublogs? Check this out


Weekly Overview:
Monday - Mobile Dentist, Library 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM; BAND Practice 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM - 3:40 PM 
Tuesday - CHORUS Practice 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM - 3:40 PM; Winter Concert, 7:00 PM; I and RS Meeting 12:30 PM; Administrative Meeting 1:00 PM at Culver Center (Dr. Cook)
Wednesday - RAC training (Dr. Cook) all day
Thursday
Friday - Tech Friday, 8:20 AM room 2; PBIS Meeting 1:00 PM

Remember.... Impossible is Nothing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment